Throughout the year, I come out to various outdoor farmers' markets and hold informal conversations with District 4 residents. No appointment is necessary, so you can just stop by and chat.
I call these informal conversations 'Food 4 Thought' and hope we can use these opportunities to discuss the things that matter most to you, your community and our vibrant county as a whole.
These can include challenges you and your neighbors are having; upcoming events you'd like to share; questions you may have on county issues or projects; or maybe you know of a neighbor, parent, teacher, business or organization that is doing great work to better the community and should be recognized.
The times and locations* for the upcoming events are below. I also include them in my monthly newsletter so be sure to sign up for it here.
2023 #FOOD4THOUGHT DATES
- Saturday, January 21: Santa Clara, 9:00AM-12:00PM
- Saturday, February 25: Rose Garden, 9:00AM-12:00PM
- Sunday, March 12: Campbell, 9:00AM-12:00PM
- Saturday, April 22: Willow Glen, 9:00AM-12:00PM
- Saturday, May 13: Santa Clara, 9:00AM-12:00PM
- Wednesday, June 21: Cambrian, 4:00PM-7:00PM
- Saturday, August 5: Rose Garden, 9:00AM-12:00PM
- Sunday, September 10: Campbell, 9:00AM-12:00PM
- Saturday, October 14: Willow Glen, 9:00AM-12:00PM
*All dates above are subject to change. Please check our Facebook events page for any schedule changes.
Click on a sign for farmers' market info.